Justyna Sycz is a social scientist working as researcher at the Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT), TH Köln. Her main research areas include:
- Natural resources governance
- Human impact on the environment and natural resources governance;
- Interactions between Good Governance, the environment and natural resources;
- Conflicts over natural resources;
- The Water, Energy and Food Security Nexus with a regional focus on Latin America and South East Asia.
In teamwork with Mirja Michalscheck, Justyna is looking forward to consider ‘water security under climate change’ through a social lens at the WSCC 2019.