When it comes to tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges, nature can be one of our strongest allies. That is one of the main takeaways from a World Bank and WRI report ‘Integrating Green and Gray – Creating Next Generation Infrastructure.’ The report – released on March 21st – shows how putting nature to work can help deliver infrastructure services with greater impact and lower cost, all the while reducing risks from disaster, boosting water security and enhancing climate resilience.
Featured News: World Bank and WRI report ‘Integrating Green and Gray – Creating Next Generation Infrastructure.’
- WS7: Theme 1: Hydro-climatic Nexus: Unveiling Scientific Perspectives on Water and Climate Challenges
- WS6: Water Funds: A Financial Mechanism towards Water Security
- WS9: Theme 3: Water Security: Science-Policy-Society Dialogue (Priorities and Implementation)
- WS8: Theme 2: Pathways for sustainable agro-ecosystems transformation
- WS5: Diving into uncertainty: Decision making for Climate Change Adaptation in the mangroves of Guayas, Ecuador