When it comes to tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges, nature can be one of our strongest allies. That is one of the main takeaways from a World Bank and WRI report ‘Integrating Green and Gray – Creating Next Generation Infrastructure.’ The report – released on March 21st – shows how putting nature to work can help deliver infrastructure services with greater impact and lower cost, all the while reducing risks from disaster, boosting water security and enhancing climate resilience.
Featured News: World Bank and WRI report ‘Integrating Green and Gray – Creating Next Generation Infrastructure.’
- Featured Article: World Water Development Report 2020
- Featured Article: Learning about climate change uncertainty enables flexible water infrastructure planning
- Featured Article: Safety margins and adaptive capacity of vegetation to climate change
- Featured Article: Closing water productivity gaps to achieve food and water security for a global maize supply
- Featured Article: Performance of urban storm drainage network under changing climate scenarios: Flood mitigation in Indian coastal city