When it comes to tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges, nature can be one of our strongest allies. That is one of the main takeaways from a World Bank and WRI report ‘Integrating Green and Gray – Creating Next Generation Infrastructure.’ The report – released on March 21st – shows how putting nature to work can help deliver infrastructure services with greater impact and lower cost, all the while reducing risks from disaster, boosting water security and enhancing climate resilience.
Featured News: World Bank and WRI report ‘Integrating Green and Gray – Creating Next Generation Infrastructure.’
- Featured Article: Core principles for successfully implementing and upscaling Nature-based Solutions
- Featured Article: A Greener and Brighter Future for Cities
- Featured Article: Household Drought Risk Index (HDRI)
- Featured Article: Gendered Access and Control Over Land and Water Resources in the Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania
- Featured Article: Impact of Urbanization and Climate Change on Urban Flooding: A case of the Kathmandu Valley