Limited Funding for Selected Presenters
Limited funding is available to support selected presenters in particular from DAC listed countries. For selected presenters the WSCC2023 will cover, depending on the necessity:
- International travel (round-trip ticket) from the nearest international airport in the country of departure to Ecuador
- Airport transfer to/from the hotel in Cuenca
- The registration fee for the conference (see below)
- Four nights of accommodation (check-in 20th of November, check-out 24th of November) in a hotel selected by the conference organizing team including breakfast.
The conference organizers will contact potential presenters eligible for funding after the submission deadline to determine the further proceeding.
Please note that the WSCC2023 will NOT cover the following. These are to be borne by the participant:
- Local transport from current place of residence to the nearest international airport in your country
- Airport taxes, if any
- Visa fee, if any
- Travel health insurance fees
- Daily allowance or boarding that exceeds the meals that are offered during the conference (coffee-breaks and lunches)
Spouses/Partners are not supported, but they can attend the conference as participants when paying the conference fee. Travel arrangements for spouses/partners need to be arranged by the participant and will not be organized by the conference organizers.